Tuesday, February 19, 2008

...and I am back!

I am back from my brief sabbatical and am currently in my own cozy home sweet home!!!!! Yippppppeeeeee……..even with loads of stuff lying around it’s a great feeling and I love it anyway! We celebrated S’s birthday there and he was mighty thrilled about it and so am I ! As I dozed off on my swing last night, I can’t explain in words how good I felt…I felt a certain calm settle over my body and mind….to hear the water guzzling ( there’s a big fountain outside my bedroom balcony) is amazing.

Also, with the shift our endless debates about who will call the carpenter, painter, tilewala, etc will hopefully stop! I realize now that I enjoy staying alone, doing my own thing and having my own space. Don’t get me wrong, its not that I don’t like the parents being around….its just I feel very stifled sometimes with all the opinions from everybody about everything. I feel let me do it my way, even if it is the wrong way…at least I have the satisfaction of trying it by myself…even if I fail…I learn! My mom keeps saying that I have mellowed down so much in these few years. Is that good or bad?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...