Saturday, May 29, 2010

5 pictures are worth 5000 words?

All these pictures were clicked on a Canon S2 IS.





I am participating in the
Travel photo contest by Blogadda in association with Pringoo. (Click on the links for all details)..this is a first for me, and something I love - both travel and photography! Living in Paris is such a great advantage for me, coz S and I have been able to explore so many beautiful countries in Europe! Enjoy the beauty!



This is a picture taken in Milos, Greece. Breathtaking scenery as you can see, like this view of the mesmerizing blue Aegean Sea - the reason why locals promote the island as 'Milos is for Lovers'! A rare find - our holiday in Milos was very relaxing, serene and considering its remote location , we felt extremely welcome and loved the hospitality of the islanders!



Looks like an optical illusion? Its a lovely concept...while wandering the streets of Prague, we saw this lovely painting in a gallery. Its the painting of the "The Twin Tower" as seen as a reflection in water! I could just not take my eyes off the painting. We sat there, right in the middle of the road and stared at it! What a work of art and an innovative view! :)



We had this unexpectedly different holiday in Goa, India in this lovely resort called Wildernest up in the little-known hills of Goa! A couple of hours from the popular beaches of Goa, set in the midst of thick green forests, we stayed in wooden log huts with fantastic views of the valleys and a literal walk in the clouds! Oh! and we had to hike about 10 minutes just to have breakfast! ;-)



One of our most memorable holidays was our trip to Austria. This is just one of the gorgeous views around Schalming, a small picturesque village tucked away in the heart of the Dachstein Mountains. A lucky find, it was one of those rare places where you didn't need a special setting - every click was like a picture postcard!



I am sure this will leave you speechless...let me add, this is the view from my living room (Paris, France)! Need I say more?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...