Monday, June 25, 2007

I was watching 'kaadal rojave' from the movie 'Roja' on T.V....and like how you see in movies.....FLASHBACK! :) I was reminded of my college days, how crazy I was over drop-dead gorgeous arvindswamy! I had a HUGE crush on him, the word 'crush' sounds so innocuous as compared to what I felt about him. Like many other girls, i was head over heels in love with him, or so i thought!

I would get up in the morning all bright-eyed and my folks would instantly know what i had dreamt about....I would have dreamt that i was married to arvindswamy! :D..and I would really be upbeat and chirpy all morning....with a dreamy smile on my face.....when he got married, i was so heart broken and cursed myself for not being older...yeah right!! I hated his wife even before I knew her....he would be my knight in shining armour who would rescue me from being sad or upset when I got scolded by my parents or if I had a bad day!!!.....

cut to the present.....I am married, not to arvindswamy, but someone much much better....who definitely brings a smile on my face!!! :) God bless....he has his own ways of showering his blessings on us, does'nt he?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...