Sunday, October 28, 2007

Time stands still....

S and I went this weekend to have a look at our dream come true...I mean our Home! :) Its a wonderful feeling to see your house built brick by brick....when you work hard to see it develop slowly....

S and I were standing on our bedroom balcony and enjoying the serene view and discussing our interiors and how we would go about doing it....as soon as we stood there, just then, the fountains came up with lights and it was beautiful.....very calming to hear the sound of water gushing as we spoke about our future here....I saw it as a sign of good times to come by....and told S so....S came across and hugged me! It was a beautiful moment.....for us...and will remain etched in my memory for years to come! :)

I have understood the hard way round, that life is what you make it to be....and its within you to enjoy the present and staying positive gives positive vibes to your home too!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...