Sunday, January 6, 2008

...ahem! I am a smart blonde! :D




Yup! I have colored my hair blonde and S calls me 'the golden girl'. :) Everyone looks at me and gives me another look till I turn round the corner and of course, I love the attention!!! S thinks I look totally like a cool babe...what more do I want??!!!

I don't want to think about how my Mom/Dad will blast me for this and my MIL will say politely ' Why did you have to do this? You had lovely jet black hair, why do you want to spoil your lovely hair with chemicals??' ( I had a preview of what is to come, when I streaked my hair burgundy one new year's (2005) for wanting to do something wild. Now, burgundy is a subtle color and shows only in sunlight. What I have done now is nothing subtle!). I am not planning to tell them anything now....they will be visiting me in Feb for the pooja as we move to our own home, I shall deal with it then! I have tried convincing S to say he forced me to color my hair, as if they would believe it!!! He would do it, only if they would believe..

Anyway, its my hair and its not a crime to do something you want to, even if others think its wrong, right? Right! Most importantly, S and my friends love it...and that's all matters!! As long as people go along with what I say...that's all matters!!! :D Incorrigible, you say? I don't care!

P.S - I could not find an image with the exact color I have....so just something that goes with the theme!! ;)
Edited to add: The girl in the picture is definitely ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...