Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I strongly believe that it is essential that you value, respect and love yourself as a person first, before expecting others to...so sometimes my impulsive behaviour, tendency to get hurt easily, anger, lack of strength in certain situations not only makes me feel helpless but is a huge disappointment in myself!

When I think about it, I feel that I am not there...but definitely getting there...slowly but steadily...I have learnt to keep quiet, certainly with much effort, when i am fuming inside...yet, I do keep quiet! Frankly, i hate myself for doing it but it is the key to survival! Like my Dad says very often, 'Take it all in, absorb it....you will get a chance too! Every dog has its day!'

Over a period of time, I have learnt time and again that you should never take anything for granted, be it relationships, friends or your career. I have heard from a lot of people that when contentment sets in, there is no ambition in you..you are not charged up anymore. You become complacent....on the other hand, I feel when you are content with your life, a sense of calm accompanies that feeling which shows in your happiness and fulfillment that it gives.

It is your life and all said and done, only you can control the way you look at it. You make a choice how you would like to lead it...no skepticism, no negativity...only pure unadulterated optimism....am gonna say this to myself very often....sort of self- suggestion and the positive thoughts in all respects and aspects will work its charm and I will be surrounded by positive energy and good vibes. There, I made a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...