Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Shahrukh Shoked the media by his Statement

Shahrukh Shoked the media by his Statement


Shahrukh Khan was recently at a promotional do of Karan Johar’s film We Are Family recently.He shocked the media with his unexpectedly generous comment about his arch foe Salman Khan and good friend Aamir Khan.Curious to know what the King Khan said??? Well, he said, he hoped to become a big star like Aamir and Salman.
In his exact words, Shahrukh said,
“I have a huge amount of respect for Aamir and Salman…I think they’re wonderful. I think they’re great stars, I know them personally and they’re great human beings. And they’re much bigger stars than I can ever be. I hope one day I can be like them in terms of work.”
Well, if you are wondering why SRK, who doesn’t even

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...