Wednesday, March 28, 2007

As a kid...



  1. If I ate oranges and swallowed the seeds by mistake, I would not drink water...I was scared that it would grow into plants in my stomach ( thanks to my brother's threats!)

  2. My dad is the tallest and strongest man in the whold wide world ( My Daddy Strongest!)

  3. When I am all grown up, I can wear high heels, have long painted nails and wear duppattas...and it was a big deal for me! ( now I know its no big deal and doesnt even matter!)

  4. I wanted to marry a guy who has a factory of chocolates or icecreams or both ( S is sooooo much better than even chocolates and icecreams)

  5. If you are naughty and behave badly, god curses you with babies ( actually, God blesses you with babies! :D)

  6. when I attained puberty, I thought I had cancer ( talk about ignorance!)

  7. I would rant and rave that I wanted to wear lipstick when we would go for weddings. ...and refuse to eat or close my mouth, so that it does't wear off!! ( Amma had a tough time convincing me to eat!)

  8. I would look at Amma longingly, getting ready to go to work, all dressed up....and I could'nt wait to start working!!! (Little did I know...)

  9. I would want to have a little brother/sister....on the condition that s/he never grows up and remains a baby forever...(yeah, right!!!)

  10. I hated my brother and thought he was such a bully, like a lot of other people ( he is such a wonderful guy!! :D Love you, anna!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...