Saturday, March 24, 2007

Feeling Happy.... :-)

Feeling very happy for no reason today!...of course, S is back tomorrow :D He is my like my 'home sweet home', the love of my life...I know , I know, off late all my posts have been about S and I sound like a love-sick puppy!!! :-) Well, once he is back, I will get back to other things...he he..till then bear with me!!

Just a while ago, was talking to my mom and was telling her I feel like I am enlightened nowadays, I don't really bother about trivial things, they don't really bother me much anymore. I have realized and decided to focus on the 'larger picture'. Though, it sounds cliched, I have understood that in pursuit of satisfying unimportant things in life, I tend to miss the present and the blessings I have in various forms. God! I wholeheartedly thank you for everything you have given me so far in life. I feel contented!!

I am listening to some wonderful music, and feeling very upbeat and can't stop smiling!!! :-) Infact, am dancing as I write this post! Music is such a wonderful thing that can make you so happy or comfort you when you are feeling restless,isnt it?? I wish I could bring that kind of happiness to the people I love!!!

Life is so wonderful, with all its ups and downs, indeed...its wonderful!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...