Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Grand Entry into Paris!

We arrived in Paris; the trip was uneventful…well, mostly. There was a slight problem about the baggage which was solved by an extra bag that we had to buy at the airport! We made a slight miscalculation in the distribution of the stuff!

It was my first time in a business class and I have to say there is nothing to write home about, except for a lot of leg space and the bed-like seat. I don’t understand what all the fuss is about! REALLY. Since it was an early morning flight, most of us slept for the majority of the time. So I didn’t really feel like it took a long time to come here! :) Incorrigible that I am, the minute I woke up, I watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S again! For that matter, so did S!

I felt like royalty as we arrived at the Paris Airport to take a cab to go to our new home. Listen to this, it was a Mercedes!!! :D I was thrilled to say the least, and S could not stop grinning ear to ear, the little boy in him smiling for a long time :) I felt really happy for both of us. :)

We both prayed silently to God for the smooth flight and everything going well without any hiccups. I couldn’t believe I was in Paris!!!! It was bloody cold and I think I need some time to get used to the weather; I tend to have headaches which I hope I can get rid of, over time! (The only downside, I hope!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...