Friday, March 20, 2009

Standing tall !!

Today, I went to the bank to open an account for myself, along with S. On my way back, I saw these amazing purple-fuschia ( Its a double color) colored shoes...they looked so awesome, my resolve not to shop is all gone! :P ( Its ok, I can go hungry for a few days!!)

I don't really need heels coz I am pretty tall, I am close to 5-8' , a fact that I am really proud of!! However, as you can see, I have large (ugly broad) feet, I have problems finding good shoes that look feminine more than anything else! So, if I find any shop that has my size, its a moment of bliss! REALLY!!
Amma often tells me its good you wear flats and heels damage your spine and posture and all that blah! All said and done, heels add elegance to your personality and I have always longed to wear them. S is much taller than I am...so I can afford to wear them. I guess, once in a while, its ok!! Thank GOD for that! :) Coz, these add quite a few inches! My brother often makes fun of girls that they walk on stools!! :P
Now, I want to be impartial and fair! So I bought another pair of shoes...not now, long back...coz it was a good deal, they had my size and they are flats!! I am sooooo thrilled, ya, anything new makes me go bonkers!! :P Sharing my newest acquisitions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...