Sunday, February 7, 2010

Change is the only constant, at home!


As always, the first thing when it comes to change....is the curtains!!! :)




















I love sheer curtains ( if you look closely, you can see the Eiffel Tower through the curtain too!)....I love the way it brings light into the house....subtly!





















I flicked this ornate holder from my MIL, its really useful and pretty when guests visit...and they can hang their winter coats...










Finally, I convinced S to nail this bell for me....the picture does not do justice to how 'cute' it is....we bought this in Greece! In fact, we rushed to the shop before our flight and grabbed this!





We bought this painting of the Palatino Hills with a view of the Colosseum too, in Italy. We managed to finally frame it in Pune and brought it along to Paris....and it holds a prime spot above our dining table ( which we hardly use, unless we have guests!)













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...