Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Face your fear!

When I hear this often on T.V or in books or from someone, I always feel that they sort of bully you into doing something you are scared of. But if you are afraid of something and avoid it, unfortunately it does not go away, you know? So what do you do? FACE IT! I know its easier said than done. But if you think about it, its all in the mind like many other things in life. I realize you just need to deal with it. For all you know, it may not be so bad and you could be worrying about it unnecessarily. Its common sense, isn't it?

Where is all this enlightenment coming from? As part of a training program at work, I participated in a 'Personality Development' workshop and the gentleman who trained us mentioned that the first step towards doing anything is to write it down. So this is my first step towards facing my fear! Voila! :-).

I worry incessantly and I hate that about me. I was not always like this, but recently I worry too much and fear unnecessarily. I want to let go of fear. I will let go fear! I can let go fear! I am going to keep telling myself that and one day....whoooshh...its gone!

I will let go of my fear. NOW. TODAY. PERIOD.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...