Wednesday, January 10, 2007

female model

Male vs. Female Vocabulary2006-10-26 17:23THINGY (thing-ee) n.
female: Any part under a car's hood.
male: The strap fastener on a woman's bra.

VULNERABLE (vul-ne-ra-bel) adj.
female: Fully opening up one's self emotionally to another.
male: Playing football without a helmet.

COMMUNICATION (ko-myoo-ni-kay-shon) n.
female: The open sharing of thoughts and feelings with one's partner.
male: Scratching out a note before suddenly taking off for a weekend with the boys.

BUTT (but) n
female: The body part that every item of clothing manufactured makes "look bigger."
male: What you slap when someone's scored a touchdown, home run, or goal.
Also good for mooning.

COMMITMENT (ko-mit-ment) n
female: A desire to get married and raise a family.
male: Not trying to pick up other women while out with one's girlfriend.

ENTERTAINMENT (en-ter-tayn-ment) n.
female: A good movie, concert, play or book.
male: Anything that can be done while drinking

FLATULENCE (flach-u-lens) n.
female: An embarrassing by-product of digestion.
male: An endless source of entertainment, self-expression and male
bonding.

REMOTE CONTROL (ri-moht kon-trohl) n
female: A device for changing from one TV channel to another.
male: A device for scanning through all 75 channels every 2 1/2 minutes.

female model
female model
She is the female which has the exquisite stature, her work widelypasts She has the extremely healthy body, healthy skin, healthy lifeShe is a healthy human body artist.
人体艺术-美女艺术家贴图
人體藝術-美女藝術家貼圖
인체 예술 - 아름다운 여자 예술가는 도표를풀칠한다


female model

Female model: OFFICIAL GUIDELINES YOU MUST READ FOR SAID APPLICATION TO SAID CULT

Female model: (1) If you join my cult, you may not attempt to overthrow me at any time whatsoever within your lifetime or mine, for that matter.

Female model: (2) You cannot be a poser. I don't like posers. Go away.

Female model: (3) You must use the weapons I equip you with. Not your own. They aren't reliable. I mean, not that you're going to be killing people or anything...*cough*

Female model: (4) When you talk to me, every three seconds interrupt whatever you are saying at that moment and perform a ritual that is dedicated to me. Unless in cases of extreme emergency, which I shall point out at the appropriate times.

Female model: (5) you may not, at any time, morph into a small insignificant ant. Oh wait...YOU'RE ALREADY ONE! HAHAHA!

Female model: (6) If you listen to death metal, you are not accepted. Despite the fact that we are a very gloomy cult and all, I just don't like death metal, and you have to like, adhere to everything I say, so sucks for you.

Female model: (7) You have to serve me for your whole life, and if you want to leave, then you have to pay me a lot of money. Otherwise I kill you.

Female model: (8) If you're an idiot with an IQ of lower than 90, I will still accept you, but you must perform an act of bravery that proves that you won't screw up sometime in the future and cost me World Domination or anything like that. Or you could just wash floors.

Female model: (9) I will provide you with a rule book you have to study, memorize, believe with all of your heart no matter how ridiculous the content, and quote from at random times. . I call it, "Bible de la Courtney the Coolest"

Female model: (10) Last but not least, you must spend upwards and no less than three hours a day worshipping and praying to me, and if I catch you making snide jokes behind my back during your worshipping hours, I will promptly execute you.

female model : :)



female model

female model pic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...