Wednesday, January 10, 2007

pretty women humen body art f002d

Pretty woman
Pretty woman
The human body art enters as if to "exudes naked" the time. More pretty women join. These pretty women not only are the body is beautiful, their tutelage also is good. These pretty women are outstanding, they have artistic the day share. So-called” exudes naked", is refers to the naked this kind of style or the method is widely used, has art also to have the non- art, even some also becomes one fashion, but the society also has given the universal attention and the approval regarding this. Pretty woman's joining, was changing people these viewpoints. Such pretty woman to human body art development some very big contributions. The pretty woman is good, not only lies in their body.
Formerly the people avoided” the human body to be beautiful" this concept, from is faced up to widely puts to in the daily life the practice, until broke through near the demarcation line but more and more pursues for the people. Naked is this kind of subconscious psychology one kind of reflection; also is the humanity from dazzles the instinct in the specific environment one kind of psychological release.
The pretty woman is together the beautiful wind hachure


Pretty woman
She has beautiful and the graceful carriage, also is an artist
Human body art - beautiful woman picture
[Искусствоо человеческого тела - красивейшее изображение женщины]
[Menselijk lichaamskunst - mooi vrouwenbeeld]
[Art de corps humain - belle image de femme]



Pretty woman picture 2
Pretty woman

Pretty woman picture 3

Here for everybody demonstrated a pretty woman's lyrics, hopedeverybody is sure to like
pretty woman Lyrics

Pretty woman, walkin’ down the street
Pretty woman the kind I'd like to meet
Pretty woman I don’t believe you, it must be true
No one could look as good as you---mercy

Pretty woman won’t you pardon me
Pretty woman I couldn’t help but see
Pretty woman oh you look lovely as can be
Are you lonely just like me---

Pretty woman stop awhile
Pretty woman talk awhile
Pretty woman give your smile to me
Pretty woman yeah, yeah, yeah
Pretty woman look my way
Pretty woman say you’ll stay with me-ee
Cuz I need you, Need you tonight

Pretty woman don’t walk on by
Pretty woman don’t make me cry
Pretty woman don’t walk away, hey----OK
If that’s the way it must be---OK
I guess I’ll go on home, it’s late
There'll be tomorrow night, but wait
What do I see?
She's walkin’ back to me
Oh, oh, pretty woman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...