Saturday, February 10, 2007

Second Floor or Fourth Floor?


Second Floor or Fourth Floor?

A morning of two months ago, one beautiful girl entered the elevator after me. The air became aromatic. I saw that she pressed the number 2, and then pressed number 4.
The elevator was ascending, and stopped at the second floor, but the girl did not walk out of the elevator. The door of the elevator was closed and continued ascending. Soon, the elevator was stopped at the fourth floor. But, the beautiful girl, still not move.
I was surprised with it, and said: "Hi, you have missed the floor". But, the girl looked at me and said: "I am going to the twenty four floor.




美女艺术家贴图
She has beautiful and the graceful carriage, also is an artist
Human body art - beautiful woman picture
[Искусствоо человеческого тела - красивейшее изображение женщины]
[Menselijk lichaamskunst - mooi vrouwenbeeld]
[Art de corps humain - belle image de femme]



single women

this is the first day i built up my home sweet home!!~~ single women

but in fact i am busy with the final assignment called single women's sole life. hard to write~~

but i will concentrate on continuing to finish it cause tomorrow i can pass it to takako-----a lovely japanese girl . she will help me to finish it as it is a group work!! hahahaha single women

i am not satisfied with this first blog today. single women,cause it is not interesting at all.

anyway, finish assignment first, single women,then enjoy my life in sydney!!~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...